Eclipse is committed to bridge the gap between business and IT
with a ‘mission-centric’ perspective for your IT strategy.
With over 30 years of experience in enterprise data integration across a variety of industries and platforms, Eclipse brings a wide range of experience, understanding and insight into the challenge of delivering the right information, at the right time, to the right people.
Eclipse has come to know that clear communication is the pivitol component to success. The entire organization, IT and Business have to agree on the mission, the goals and making the number one priority, communication. This alliance makes projects smooth or difficult, on time or out of bounds and,certainly, dictates if the project is going to be a shining triumph or a scrapped disappointment.
COLLABORATION & COMMUNICATION
- Bridge Business & IT
- Improve communication pipelines
- Establish a collaborative working environment
ECLIPSE FRONT END FIRST™
Eclipse’s Front End First™ methodology offers you an immediate integrated view of your data. This accelerates developing resilient, flexible and dynamic environments to support business fexibility and competitive advantage.
- Users get a ‘sneak preview’ – Front End First™ uses a business discovery tool to provide users a view of their integrated data upfront
- Lowers cost by establishing communication and trust quickly for a collaborative working environment between business users and IT developers
- Design data warehouse architecture understanding issues and usage at the start
- Higher quality end product developed in less time, increasing business opportunity.
Your best spent dollar is the first dollar spent ~ assessing what you have, what you want and artfully balancing what you need. Eclipse offers seasoned professionals to perform an assessment of your current IT capacity, from a technical, organizational and functional perspective based on the mission, goals and objectives of your organization. We deliver a strategy that is pragmatic, achievable and lays the groundwork for streamlined information delivery. Assessment Deliverables:
- Information Architecture strategy
- Practical guidance for developing a strategic architectural framework
Eclipse identifies the goals, framework, approach, deliverables and guidance to achieve success. All of our recommendations are developed in the context of a practical working environment that accounts for the technical, financial and personnel resource availability, skill sets and enthusiasm of key stakeholders in the organization.
Contact us for a free consultation:
Patricia Klauer (310) 849-4973 email@example.com